This is one of the BEST times of year for clothes. Rich colours, sweeping cuts and glittering accessories.
Burgundy in particular is a big trend this year, from red-wine tones, to plummy purple. It suits everyone and is especially flattering on mature skins, which need depth to lift and replace lost colour.
We sent Janey to hit the shops and recommend the most beautiful burgundy toned buys out there.
- Forley Plum Textured LongLine Coat, Reiss, £350
- Fit and Flare Dress, Wallis, £50
- Sequin Border Stole, Monsoon, £22
- Stitch London Leather Bag, £99
- Cocktail Styling Ring Set, Accesorize
- Julietta Ankle Boot, Hobbs, £219
And here are some extra treats she found on the way… (she hates this job, can you tell….)